Let's get started with creating a vendor account! First, tell me a little about yourself.
The following agreement is applicable to all vendors who provide services prior to or during event held at Three Birches LLC and designed to help to keep our property clean, safe and according to City of Alpharetta rules and regulations. Please read and follow the rules carefully. Thank you!
1. Vendors are required to inform their employees of these areas and require such employees to refrain from smoking on premises of Three Birches LLC except in such designated areas. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
2. Vendors providing products and services at Three Birches LLC must be legitimate businesses holding valid business licenses and must carry liability insurance. Current business license and certificate of insurance is to be provided. Any property damage will be deducted from the security deposit of the primary tenant and or Vendors insurance policy.
4. Vendors are responsible for the actions of any person attached or associated to their staff.
5. Vendors are not permitted to use any kind of fireworks or explosives leading to possible fire.
6. Vendors using any tape applied to walls, floors and furnishings must be pre-approved by Three Birches LLC staff. All electrical lines and cords must be taped & secured. All cables must be coded and secured safely. Equipment must not block aisles or exits, and must comply with state and local fire codes. It is the responsibility of the contracted company to clean any area that they use and to remove any trash, tape, or residue. All damages to the Three Birches LLC walls, ceilings, doors, and electrical system resulting from an outside vendor activity. Duct tape, masking tape, packing tape or black electrician’s tape, tacks, nails or adhesives may not be used to affix items to carpet, floors or walls. Cord runners or Gaff tape are the only acceptable means of securing cord lines.
7. Vendors are responsible for supplying their own extension cords for any power needs that they may have.
8. Vendors during delivery and pick-up, vehicles must park in designated areas only and must be moved to the parking lot immediately following delivery. Parking in front of facilities is not permitted. Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking areas which is on the concrete drive way. Please do not park on the street or on the grass.
9. Vendors providing services and/or are present during events are expected to dress and act appropriately and professionally.
10. Vendors are not permitted to be drinking any alcoholic beverages.
11. Vendors shall not use, nor permit all or any portion of the Location for any illegal uses and shall at all times comply with all laws.
12. Vendors must remove and dispose any decorations prior to departure. May not be left behind as the trash company will not pick them up. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the facility. Clean any spills up immediately. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed. Unopened, nonperishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. All garbage created by the vendor or service the vendor is providing must be taken off site at the end of an event.
13. Vendors must comply with City of Alpharetta Noise Ordinance which requires sound levels substantially decreased at 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM. Vendors are responsible for reviewing and complying with all aspects of the City of Alpharetta, Cherokee County, Georgia noise ordinance which can be found at https://library.municode.com/ga/alpharetta/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=THCO_CH13OFMIPR_ARTIINO. BY ITS/HIS/HER SIGNATURE BELOW LICENSEE SAYS IT/HE/SHE HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT IN
14. Vendors must enter and leave the property within the client’s event rental period ONLY. The Three Birches LLC account manager will enforce vendor arrival and departure time at every event. If the vendor requires additional time for set-up or clean up, it must be pre-arranged with the client and the Three Birches LLC staff. Deliveries of all goods and equipment must be arranged during the client’s event rental period through the Three Birches LLC staff.
15. Vendors shall be responsible for retaining and receiving any agreed payments directly from primary tenant.
16. Vendors aware that Three Birches LLC accepts no responsibility for the security of any equipment or materials while in use or stored on the premises.
17. Vendors are responsible, once set up is completed, to remove storage containers, boxes, and all other items not essential for providing entertainment during the event from the building/venue. Storage space is not available prior to, during or after an event.
18. Vendor, with respect to events held on the property, who refuses to follow said policies may be asked to leave the property by the Three Birches LLC event staff.
19. Vendors are responsible for the transport, care or movement of any equipment, decorations, chairs, tables, etc...
20. Three Birches LLC is not responsible for any items lost, stolen, or left by vendors.
21. Vendors are responsible to provide their own necessary tools, including ladders, cables, etc…
Three Birches LLC Independent Vendor Partner Referral Fees:
In order to become a ThreeBirches LLC Independent Vendor Partner, you must agree to a Independent Vendor Partner Referral Fee per event. Referral fee will include Three Birches LLC staff support before, during and after event. We also gladly include your company name and promote your services on www.threebirches.events, Three Birches LLC FaceBook page, as well as referrals, recommendations, and or any other marketing avenues used by Three Birches LLC staff. The symbolic Vendor Referral Fee would help us to attract more customers for you and keep our venue fees competitive. Fees must be paid before accessing venue prior to each event.
Here are the referral fees:
Catering Service: $300.00
Entertainer / Performer: $75.00
Hair Stylist / Makeup: $75.00
Limousines & Transportation: $100.00
Live Music / Band: $100.00
Party Equipment Rentals: $100.00
Security Service: $50.00
Wedding Planner: $100.00
Three Birches LLC Independent Venue Partner Referral Fee:
We would love you to make extra money!
For each Three Birches LLC venue referral, Three Birches LLC will pay you 5% of total rent amount. Also, if you provide any services within that particular event, your Three Birches LLC Independent Vendor Partner Referral Fee will be waived as well.
Three Birches LLC reserves the right to change its policies, procedures, and pricing without notice. When policies and procedures are changed, renters will be notified.
Three Birches LLC reserves the right to refuse access to the premises to any vendor who are not in good standing with Three Birches LLC agreement or who have caused problems in the past. lf the policies set forth are not followed; the responsible party will not be allowed to enter the property for future business.
By executing this vendor agreement in the space provided below, the undersigned vendor agrees to abide by, and to cause each of its agents, employees, subcontractors, independent contractors, and representatives to abide by the foregoing agreement and the policies and procedures of Three Birches LLC from time to time communicated to such vendor. Further, such vendor agrees to indemnity and to save and hold harmless Three Birches LLC, its offers, employees, directors, and trustees, and each of them, of form, and in respect of any damage, claim, action, cause of action, liability, judgment of award, suffered, or incurred by, or asserted against, Three Birches LLC, or such officers, employees, subcontractors, independent contractors of representatives, entering upon the premises of Three Birches LLC or the performance by such vendor, its agents, employees, subcontractors, independent contractors of representation, or any acts whether omission or commission, on or about such premises.
Thank you for registering as independent vendor with Three Birches Venue!
In order to be listed, please add introduction of your business and Three Birches review.